I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween ideas

I've been working on things for the Weston Apple Fest--and here are a few of the items I'm taking. Above, I've decorated the beer mugs with SU wall decor and filled with candy. It's very easy to put wall decor on glass! Makes a fun "guy" gift!





These are giant Pixie Sticks that I've added some halloween stamped images to--great to hand out for Trick or Treat--or to give to a friend. Twilight anyone? These Dracula's have candy in them and are cute for display. The face is made with punches.
I'll have more to show you later! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: