I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Girl's Spring Fling crafting weekend at the Embassy!

The group of us!  We had so much fun this past weekend--stamping, crafting, eating, drinking, laughing!  None of us wanted to go home to the "real world" when it was over!  This was our 2nd Annual Spring Fling...
Peggy and Jenny taking a break from crafting...

Sharon and the CUTE tags she made for her sister!

Elaine in front of our room showing off our display of things we were making during the "Ironing Board Parade."  Everyone put their ironing board out and displayed what they'd made so far--it was so fun go go around and see!  I wish I'd taken more pics!

1 comment:

Sherrie Reusch said...

I love seeing the photos from the girl's grip. TFS! I want to go to the next one!