I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Bliss" card

Hello stamping friends!
This stamp set, "Bliss", is one that you can get FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 order (until the end of March).  Ya know, when I first saw this set, I thought it was nice-but couldn't picture how I would use it...
Then, I saw some cards made with it and fell in love!  I will post another card using it next (we did it at the last make & take here) and it became a favorite of my friends (so of course, they wanted to get it free, also!)
The Desinger paper used here is "Newsprint" and it goes so well with the Vintage sets that are so popular now.       By the way, I didn't make this card, I took a pic of it at Regionals....
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sherrie Reusch said...

I love this set, too! Love your card!