I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fabric Flowers

Hello Stamping Friends!
While I was at Leadership, my downline Dina (InkinwithDink) and I decided to have a challenge...it was to make a bunch of these fabric flowers to use as hostess gifts or door prizes.  We have to post a pic of them on our blog!  So here are SOME of mine!  The ones with the ribbon are to tie around a gift--Or as my friend, Diana, suggested--a bracelet!  The others are great as pins, barrettes or on cards...
I used the Bigz flower die and sprayed starch on them first and crumpled to make them a little more 3-d.  Also, some have a layer of net in them.   I'm really liking playing with Stampin' Up's fabric without sewing!!
Off to get ready for my Make & take here in an hour!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: