I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fabric Flowers on cards

Hello stamping friends!
Aren't these beautiful?  They were prizes at a meeting with Amy Johnson at Leadership.  She had organized a special dinner for those of us in her downline while we were at Leadership in Nashville (January).  SADLY, I didn't win one!!!  But I took this picture so that I can remember how to make them!  She used the Big Shot and Bigz Flower die with Springtime Vintage Fabric from Stampin' Up (of course!)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sherrie Reusch said...

I tag you! Click here to play:
http://girlsjustwanttostamp.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-game.html