I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Springtime Vintage Designer Paper

Hello and Happy New Year!
I can't get enough of this new Designer paper in the Occasions Mini!!!  Doesn't it remind you of wallpaper?
This card also uses the new Vintage Adornment flower accessory (and a pearl on the saying of course!)
I made several of these, using this and another sheet of the paper) for Leadership swaps in Nashville next week.  I'm soooo excited to be going!
Check back tomorrow and I will have another one of my swaps, using new supplies or paper, on my blog.

AND, I'm sorry that I've been MIA for such a long time!  The holidays, going to Michigan for Thanksgiving,  making Christmas cards, Rori visiting--well---I just had to put my blog at the bottom of my list.  But I'm baaaack!

No comments: