I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ornament Punch Bee

Hello !
Before I talk about this card, I have to say--I am SOOO excited because tomorrow I'm leaving for Nashville for the Stampin' Up Leadership conference!  Dina (InkinwithDink) and I are rooming together and I get to go out on the town tomorrow night! (have never been there before).  I've been busy working on swaps and this is one of the ones I designed.  It uses the ornament punch for the body, heart punch for the wings.  The designer paper is from Sweet Stitches.  Isn't it cute?
Soooo, I will be gone until Sat., but when I come back, I'll have several new ideas to post!
Keep warm!

1 comment:

Sherrie Reusch said...

Have a wonderful time at leadership! Can't wait to hear about it.