I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Leadership pics from Nashville

I had so much fun at Leadership!  Even got my picture with Shelli!!


This is at The Wildhorse Saloon where the Manager's Reception was.  We all got a cowboy hat and FREE stamp set!


The AMAZING Gaylord hotel where we stayed-this is the Cascades section.  There were 90 acres indoors of beautiful areas!   Dina and I got lost so many times!


They even had an area with boat rides inside!


The entrance to some of our gatherings.  +one was the theme this year.


Dina and me the first night-I was enjoying a $13 (!!!) glass of wine at the Cascades area where there were waterfalls and the hanging lights.


No comments: