I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Ice Castle from House in Mini

I can't TELL you how much fun I had creating this house!  It's only $5.95, plain, in the current mini catalog.  Want to see it, touch it, feel it in person?  Come to my Open House this Sunday, 9/12 from 1-4!  There will be lots of other fun things to see and free gifts!  I will also have a sign up for a class to make this or your version of how you'd decorate this house.  Do you see a Halloween house? a Gingerbread house?  I did the Ice Palace because I can keep it out during the whole winter!

2 comments:

Sherrie Reusch said...

Very elegant! Love the polar bear!

Dana Jones said...

Jeri, This is darling! Love it...mine comes tomorrow.