I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cheers to You!

Sorry about the quality of this pic!  But maybe you can see that it's a shaker card with dyed marguarita salt in it!  There is a window sheet over some sticky foam that surrounds the glass--and it keeps the salt in.  We made this at our last make & take--and of course had Marguaritas while we made it!

My sister was visiting with her 3 kids from Michigan and just left on Tues--it was so much fun to see them!  Jocelyn, 11, is quite the stamper!  Today, my daughter arrives from Chicago for the weekend.  So I'd better go get some stamping done now!

No comments: