I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fortune Teller Basket

Remember those handheld, folded, open-uppy things that we made as kids that you would pick a number and color and inside was a fortune?  (like "the boy you like, likes you back")  Well, this is made the same way those were, but you use it upside down and make a basket out of it!  Fun, huh?  I added the handle (1/2" piece of cs) and glitter brads and an embellishment.  It calls for a piece of 6x6 (designer paper works the best because it isn't as thick to fold).  These would make great favors, Easter and May Day baskets, etc!
Oh! the possibilities!
Glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, I got one of these cuties from Jeri, I love it!!!