I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Make & Take preview

Here are 3 of the 4 projects we will be making this weekend at the Make & take!  I LOVE the Monogram set and plan to make these as gifts for family and friends...the new Embossing Folder, "Elegant Lines" really adds alot!  If you don't have it--you need it!
I'm also trying my hand at Vintage cards and tags.  These use the New Designer paper and Bells & Boughs stamp set.  ALSO, the new Distressing kit.  There are SO many new accessories that lend themselves for the  "Vintage" look!  (Waffle paper, lace ribbon, seam binding and more!)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love your vintage examples, stunning!! Love that new embossing folder!!

Lois said...

I also love the vbintage examples. Wish I could be there this weekend. Have a great time!