I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, December 11, 2009

More Gift Card holders!


I like gift cards. I like getting them and giving them. Here is another way to jazz them up! When you pull on the ribbon, up comes the card! So the recipient knows you put SOME thought into the gift when you make these! Use cardstock slightly bigger than the card and enough to wrap around and adhere closed. Decorate. The ribbon is added last and you fold it in half, insert the card in the fold, insert card and ribbon in folder, bring through holes punched at top and tie a knot. Easy!
Have a good day! I'm off to do last minute things for my make & take tonight....

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Those are darling! That penguin is just adorable! The snowflake is very elegant!

Natalie said...

I took a screenshot to add to my "ideas" folder - love these :)