I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Holders


These are some of the gift card holders that I made for the craft fair in Lexington. On the right, you can kinda see that it opens up and has a place for the gift card.
I don't know about you, but it seems that every year, I give more gift cards than presents and it's so much more fun to give it in a cute holder! I think it's because my daughter and nieces and nephew are getting so OLD that I can't shop for them anymore! Anyway, they do like getting a gift card better than what I may pick out for them! (not that I don't have good taste...!)
More tomorrow, so please stop by again!

No comments: