I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick, Cute, Easy & Chocolate!




I was looking at blogs, and saw this idea on my downline's blog and fell in love with it! (www.inkinwithdink.typepad.com) So I had to go and try making it right away--it's using the Matchbox Die cut and Scallop punch. I added a flower from the Pretties kit under the Rhinestone brad. Know how to do the flower? Cut a scalloped circle in half and roll into a cone shape--adhere with some tape. Do this with 6 halves and place a large glue dot in the center of another scalloped circle. Attach the cones with the point on the glue dot. The candies inside are Hershey Nuggets wrapped in Designer paper. GREAT for favors and many other things!

No comments: