I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Bird Candy

Isn't he cute? My downline, Dina (inkinwithdink@typepad.com) swapped these at SU convention last year. Great idea for kid's b'day parties! I found the Pixi Stix at the Dollar Tree-a bag for $1. Big Bird is punched twice (front and back of head) with the Scallop punch. (what would I ever do without that punch? If you don't have it, you NEED it!) :-) Use a large glue dot to adhere the Pixi stix between the 2 circles. You could even use "googley eyes" instead of punched ones.....
Garage sale is coming along--SO MUCH STUFF! I have retired stamp sets also...if you are interested, it will be in the Sun and the Star classifieds Thur-Sat. on Glenwood in OP.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

How cute is that! Great idea! Thank you for sharing!

You still have retired stamp sets for sale? Which ones you got girl?? :o)