I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Iris drawing-the real ones don't last long enough!

I do wish that the iris lasted longer! Luckily, I went outside and drew this one before they dried up! It is colored with Prisma pencils and Gamsol. This is one of the digital drawings (digi stamps) that I will be offering as soon as I get it set up! Keep and eye out for "The Pink Flamingo"--that's the name of my digi-stamps!
Thanks for looking!

The garage sale is over-yay! They are SO much work! But I got rid of alot of stuff that I didn't need--and got some $$ for more stamps!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You're funny . . . seeling stuff in your house, to support your stamping habit! :o)

Beautiful iris! You color so well!

Let me know when you'd like for me to come over . . . Pink Flamingo is cute!