I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Playing with my new stamps sets and new colors!

Here, I used the new "in colors" of Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry-don't you love these colors? (they will be available for you to order on July 1st!) The stamp set is new, also-Razzle Dazzle-and the new designer paper, Razzleberry Lemonade. And of course, the matching polka dot ribbon and some glitter on the flower! This is one of my swaps for SU convention in August. (I can't wait!)
This is a level two hostess set that I was playing with. The images are colored with marker directly onto the stamp.

The background is embossed with images from the new "Circle Circus" stamp set from SU on Rose Red paper. I used the new Bermuda Bay for the scallop and the new matching ribbon! The flower is die cut and on So Saffron. This is also one of my swaps for convention.


No comments: