I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pics from Convention


The top pic is showing some very creative ways to use our Stampin' Up fabric!
The next pic is a cute ornament using the Petal Cone Die.  They had such GREAT displays this year with lots of ideas!

Have you wondered where I've been since I haven't posted for a long time?  Nowhere!  I just got lazy and the Header bothers me that there is so much space before you hit the blog part...and I don't know how to fix it and kept thinking I would!

But!  I am back in the program, so please stop by again to see what else I have to show you!

1 comment:

Sarah Green said...

Hi Jeri,

Do you know who made the cool topiary? Diana! Hope to see you on the 25th!