I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Open House pics of Displays

 Hello!  I want to thank all of you that attended my Open House on Sunday and made it such a success!  Here are some pictures of some of the displays...the top one is a vase with Accordian Flowers that I made.  These are SO fun to make with the NEW scoring tool that Stampin' Up is selling!  I used 12x12 Designer paper and scored every 1/2 inch.
 This is what everyone got for attending.  It's a Card Emergency kit and came with 3 cards and envies.  Or they could choose the cello bag with nuggets.  I used the new stamp set that is PERFECT for covering nuggets and the 2 scallop punches for the flower.
I'd say this is my FAVORITE of the new sets in the catalog!  Button Buddies is the name of it and the stamps lend themselves to adding one of SU's buttons that match perfectly (of course!)  Just so cute!!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

No comments: