I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sweet Centers

Aren't these neat? There is a plastic cup that fits into the stamped images and you fill it with candy! The stamp set is called "Sweet Centers" and also includes a Valentine and ornament stamp. I tried these for the first time today and they are SO easy! These in the pics are from a display at convention. AND you get 12 cups for $2.95! What a deal! You just need the 1 3/4" circle punch to punch out the center for the cup. Also, they have special padded mailing envies if you want to mail them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look great. I'm eager to try them as I have the "stuff" to do them. Take care of yourself.
DeAnn