I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Build A Bear

Stampin' Up! has partnered with Build A Bear and now offers stamps and dies to make really CUTE projects! These are die cuts with their holiday outfits on for the large bags and a smaller die for the baby bag. Check them out for purchase on my website www.jeriholm.stampinup.net
At first, I thought I was too old for this kind of thing, but I had so much fun when a friend and I went to make a bear at the Build A Bear in the mall! (of course, we took them for drinks at Friday's afterwards!)
Anyway, you can make paper dolls, cards, embellishments--all sorts of things with these dies!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Those are just TOO CUTE! Can't wait to see everything you brought back from convention! I'll be by on Sunday afternoon . . . I'll try and persuade Theresa and Jenny to join me! ;o)