I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2012

Birthday gift bag

Hello stampers!
See this adorable gift bag?  We made this and the card to the very left at the last make & take I had.  I got the idea for the 3-d cake from something I saw at CVS and thought I'd try it!  The cake layers are strips of designer paper adhered to white cs in 3 sizes with the ends folded back and attached with a dimensional - while bended to curve outwards.  It looks alot harder than it was!  Then I designed the birthday flower/banner card to match.
The fabric needlework hoop was made by Paula for a roomie gift at convention.  Cute!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: