I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Man cards!

Hello stamping friends!
If you are like me, you never have enough man cards--is it because it's more fun to make femmy cards with flowers, etc?  Maybe!  Now is a great time to make some "man cards" since Father's Day is coming up and we always need guy b'day cards!
This set is called "The Open Sea" and I really had fun playing with it!
The card on top is one that I made for a swap, and the ones below are another "playing one" and one I received in a swap.  This set is in the new Summer Mini from Stampin' Up and I think you need it like I did!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms!

No comments: