I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Branson Regionals and Petal Cone Die samples

Hello, Stamping friends!
I was honored to be asked by Stampin' Up! to be a Workshop Wow Demonstrator at the Branson Regionals!  I was scared to death to present in front of 100 stampers!  BUT-thank goodness, it wasn't as scarey as I thought--actually it was fun!  And thanks for the support of my fellow demos and downlines, I was able to pull it off....
I started off wearing the Petal Cone Die Party Hat.  I made it with Celebration cs and adhesives and red glitter paper.  In the next few days, I will show you the other things I created using the Petal Cone die--so come back and see!

1 comment:

Sherrie Reusch said...

This is a great idea! Such a cute hat. Can't wait to see it in person! I bet you did a great job.