I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween M&M treats

Happy Halloween weekend!  These fun "candy sticks" are easy to make and great for classrooms or trick or treaters...I'd ordered the M&M's on line so I could pick my colors, but later realized that you can find them at Michaels for the same price.  The clear bags are from http://www.clearbags.com/  and I have lots of plans for the rest of them!
Be safe this weekend!  And thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

You go Jeri!!! Wish we lived closer to trick or treat at your house.... How many of them do you make? Polar Bears are going to have to come out of "tome out" soon!!!