I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Diaper Cake

I took this picture from a display at convention because I thought it was a quick way to do a diaper cake!  I love the ones that have all of the stuff like toys and washcloths etc., but they can be pretty pricey and alot of work.  This one looks easy!  And what a great centerpiece at a Baby Shower!  Here, they've wrapped Designer paper around the rolled dipes and added buttons here and there.  The festive top part is just curled stips of matching cardstock!  I know what I'm going to do at the next baby shower!  And at the bottom right, there is a "diaper" favor and paper shoes--cute!

No comments: