I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wine and bread--my fave!

Hello!  Are you surviving the heat?  Our AC broke yesterday and it's an oven upstairs!  Luckily, we have the downstairs one working and the guy is here now putting in a new one.  There goes any trips we had wanted to take for a while!  Boy, are AC's expensive! 

Anyway, this is one of the cards we made last Friday at the make & take.  It was such a fun group and fun time!  I brought out the pastels and blender pens for this one--and served wine and loaves of bread and butter!  This set is from the new catalog and allows watercoloring in any form.

Off to Stampin' Up convention in Salt Lake City tomorrow!  Can't wait! I'll be back with lots of new ideas to share!

No comments: