I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stencil using Bird Punch

This is similar to one I posted earlier--with a twist.  I used Pacific Point blue cs and Soft Suede.  Also used the new texture folder and scallop border punch.  This is one of my convention swaps!
I am leaving tomorrow to drive to Naperville, Il to visit my parents--back on Sunday....So I will be MIA again for a few days!  Not a fun trip--have to get my dad to sign up for Home Health Care for my mom (and he doesn't know that I planned 2 appointments for us!)
Have a great week and check back on Monday for another post!

2 comments:

Rori Holm said...

At least you get to see your daughter, so it can't be that bad of a trip =)

See you on Friday!

Love you!

Jeri said...

You are so right, Rori! That will be the highlight of the trip! Love you, too!