I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wedding Shower invite

Happy Easter everyone!  What a nice day--Ross and I took our dog, Sadie, for a walk...she loved it and I was glad to get him to go with us!
Anyway, this is one of 35 shower invites that Elaine and I made for a shower we are giving a friend's daughter. This is her color scheme and we will be making favors, also.
I used the scallop die for the dress and embossed the vellum.  The bodice is the Heart punch.  It's hard to tell, but it is sponged with the eggplant all around.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Tina Aspegre said...

LOVE it! You are so skilled with punches!

Peggy said...

You ARE a punch gal! It is a perfect invitation! Love the colors she picked.