I hope to share creative stamping ideas with you and get your creative juices flowing! As Stampin' Up's advertisements say, "EARTH without ART is just "EH" !!!

Welcome to my blog!



Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love this stamp set--don't hurt your neck!!!

As you can see, I am a total idiot when it comes to computer--I don't know how to turn this around! (Obviously, it's sideways!) This is a swap I'm doing for convention--had some precut yellow and black and wanted to use a new set. This is from SU "Chic Boutique". I embossed with gold and colored in with yellow and black Stampin' Write markers. The edges are something I'd never tried-sponged in yellow and then black here and there. You can't tell, but the large black area is embossed with Texturz plate.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: